Mr. Pradeep Kotak, who is the Chairman and Managing Director of the
company, has the required background to steer clear the organisation
and forge ahead.He was for many years at the helm of affairs of the
Agri division of the family concern viz. Kotak & Co. (P) Ltd., a company
which has crossed the milestone of 75 years of its existence dealing
in wide range of items from agri - commodities - rice, cotton, oilseeds,
plantations, spices, pulses etc. to chemicals. It was he who developed
the coffee and rice business. The company's stake in oilseeds was also
re-established. He has been in the commodities market (both local as
well as international) for more than quarter of a century, which has
enabled him to feel the pulse of the market.
- Director, Asian Machinery & Equipment Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai.
- Chairman, Kotak Thaker Farm Pvt. Ltd.,Nagpur.
- Director, Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited, Mumbai.
Chairman, Indian Oilseeds and Produce Exporters Association (IOPEA) now known as Indian Oilseeds & Produce Export Promotion Council (IOPEPC), Mumbai.
As chairman of IOPEA, he has lead many delegations to foreign countries viz. U.S.A., Far East and Middle East.
He has also represented India at many international conferences.
- Vice - President, Federation of Oilseeds and Foods Association (FOSFA) International Consultative Group, London.
He used to be consulted by the U.K. Agricultural Ministry as well as other world bodies.
- Vice - President, The Central Organisation for Oil Industry and Trade, New Delhi.
- A leader of many business delegations, sent by organisations for export promotion and diversification of trade and commerce.
- Co-Chairman, International Trade Committee, Indian Merchants' Chambers, Mumbai.
- Vice-Chairman, Indo Japanese Association, Mumbai.
Other directors of the company - Mr. Samir Kotak and Mrs. Bhavna Kotak are also equipped with adequate knowledge of commodities market, administration and finance.
Ms.Hetal P. Kotak, who is having experience in the financial field and Ms. Neha P. Kotak who is having experience in the field of pharmacy have also joined the organization.
- The team is well supported by an equally efficient staff having experience of Quality Control, Administration and Logistics.